“Smiles are one of God’s gifts. Smiles open doors. Smiles win hearts. Smiles brighten days. Smiles show confidence. If one has confidence in their smile, they have confidence in life. With Reach Orthodontics, we will make a difference for your smile, and make a difference for others too.” – Dr. Hatcher
Reach Orthodontics is the fulfillment of an idea God placed on Dr. Hatcher’s heart. Much like TOMS® Shoes, Dr. Hatcher is leveraging something people purchase every day to make a difference in the lives of the under-served, locally and around the world.
In addition to supporting the Reach Partners with donations generated in the practice, Dr. Hatcher wants to champion the wonderful work of these Partners to those in our circle of influence. Our hope is by joining our circle of influence with the circles of influence of our Partners, more and more people will become aware of these organizations and get behind how they are helping in the world. These synergies can be very helpful for each of us to reach our goals.
- His Hands Mission International works with village and church leaders in remote areas of Honduras developing water filtration projects to improve community health and welfare.
- Manna House is a local charity that provides food assistance to those in need. Through Meals of Hope, Backpack Program, Mom-to-Mom and Nightly Food Distribution. Manna House cares for everyone from expectant moms to multigenerational families.
Smiles Change Lives matches children in need of orthodontic care with orthodontists around the country willing to provide pro bono treatment. Since 1997, Smiles Change Lives has helped more than 12,000 children receive life-changing orthodontic treatment they might not have been able to afford otherwise. Learn More >>
- Community Free Dental Clinic uses local volunteer dental professionals to provide quality, free dental care and dental education to low-income, uninsured adult residents of Madison County.
- Lifeline Children’s Services in Birmingham sponsors the (un)adopted program. (un)adopted seeks to holistically care for millions of orphans in their physical, emotional, spiritual and social needs. As these children age out of orphanages, through (un)adopted will be better equip them to handle life on their own, thereby ending the cycle which produces vulnerable children.
- LEAP Academy, which stands for Leaders Emerging with Amazing Potential, which debuted summer 2017. This program, which takes place at Horizon Elementary School, strives to improve the lives of Madison-area students and make our community an even better place to live for all of us.
- Inspired Arts is using arts education to promote confidence and encourage teens to strive to reach their potential in every area of their lives. Through its programs, Inspired Arts helps Alabama youth find community, passion, all while having fun.
- Lincoln Village Ministry serves the Lincoln Village community in Huntsville. LVM has made a long-term commitment to the community it serves, in which poverty is widespread, especially affecting women and children. LVM works to participate in every aspect of life within the community and desires to break the bonds of generational poverty while transforming lives for Christ.
(un)adopted® exists to equip the Body of Christ to manifest the gospel to vulnerable children. As a ministry of Lifeline Children’s Services, they are uniquely positioned to initiate effective change. Lifeline has been involved with international adoption since 1999, and was among the first agencies to receive Hague Accreditation. Having led many families through the process of adoption, Lifeline’s leadership became burdened with the circumstances of those children who have been left behind.
Samaritan’s Purse is a nondenominational evangelical Christian organization providing spiritual and physical aid to hurting people around the world. Since 1970, Samaritan’s Purse has helped meet needs of people who are victims of war, poverty, natural disasters, disease, and famine with the purpose of sharing God’s love through His Son, Jesus Christ. The organization serves the Church worldwide to promote the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ.
House of the Harvest Established in October 2015 by Adam and Jennifer Walker, House of the Harvest is a non-profit group that helps the Harvest community physically and spiritually. On most Saturday mornings they serve food to families in need. House of Harvest also offer spiritual help and prayer for those in need.
First Priority Their mission is “Connecting the Church to reach the Campus for Christ.” This fuels their VISION: “Our First Priority is to reach every teen in every public school of southeast Florida with the Gospel.” Every year thousands of students accept Christ, at their public school, through a First Priority club.
Heals Clinic is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization in Huntsville, Alabama dedicated to providing accessible quality, school-based primary health care for children through collaborative efforts with the Huntsville City/Madison County school systems and the medical community. By providing on-site medical, dental, optometry care, and social services at our participating schools, HEALS, Inc. makes an immediate difference in the lives of many children.
Sustain International is a nonprofit that empowers the vulnerable with the support needed to live a thriving life, restoring dignity and livelihood. We partner with indigenous churches to mobilize the abilities and resources already present in the community. Our holistic model meets the community’s needs where they are and ultimately reduces dependence on foreign aid. We’re on a mission to redefine the way charity works in developing areas by valuing empowerment, not guilt.
Voice of Liberty Costa Rica (VOLCR) is an interdenominational ministry in Costa Rica made up of many churches dedicated to making disciples in the prisons of Costa Rica. Their mission is to serve the prison community: inmates, former inmates, victims, families and those responsible for administering justice, by a Christian ministry, making disciples of Jesus Christ and learning to disciple others, promoting biblical standards of justice in the criminal system.
Reach Orthodontics is teaming up with area business who support our efforts to Straighten Up. Reach Out. We see this as a win-win-win relationship! Patients receive quality orthodontic care in a caring environment, we are able to support our partners through donations and our supporters are championed by Reach Orthodontics.